Welcome to KamloopsTherapeutic
Kamloops Therapeutic Riding Association (KTRA) has provided therapeutic riding for the past 20 years to hundreds of children and adults. KTRA is a place where limitations are transformed into limitless possibilities and provides individuals with the opportunity to enhance both their physical and psychological well being. With your help we can continue to offer opportunities to children and adults with a wide range of disabilities.
To create opportunities for personal growth through a shared experience with horses.
- We demonstrate and respect integrity, authenticity and transparency in activities and decisions.
- We embrace diversity and community partnerships.
- We recognize capability while ensuring safety (OR we recognize capability and ensure safety)
- We recognize the value of our relationships with our equine partners and provide a level of care that promotes their optimal physical, mental and emotional well-being.
- We value and support personal and professional growth and strive for excellence.
News click to see our newsletter -
Thank-you to the financial support of the Provice of British Columbia through a BC Gaming grant received in the Spring of 2012!